Jason Dillon wrote:

Looks like the Jetty NIO listener for JBoss 3.0.4 does not work out of the box (ie. simply uncommenting the nio listener def).

--jason

It is only available in a 1.4 build, and I assume (mother of all f*ck ups) that JBoss is built on a 1.3 JVM.

Pull down a copy of Jetty-4.2.2 from SF and substitute the jars in your jbossweb.sar with the ones in this distro - It is built on 1.4

I'll put a comment in the jboss-service.xml about this - Thanks.

Jules

P.S.

Building your own JBoss on 1.4 will not currently help, as I have not checked in the 1.4 code.