There sure is a problem with the homepage if you want to reach non-developers - you know... those people earning more but doing less :)

I get that response a lot of time from our marketing/salesman/bla bla bla people that they don't get what it really is from reading the homepage... Sure a lot of cool stuff but - why J2EE solutions and why is JBoss that good and why to choose JBoss over BEA/IBM and why not .Net and... That kind of information is needed and should be found together in one place and ready to use when talking with customers.

I think that our community has a lot of this stuff already, why not bring the best of it together and publish it after being JBossGroupified?

/Lennart