Hello wonder,

ws> Hello,
ws> I would like to know if contributing to the
ws> development of JBoss means only debugging?
ws> Does the *optimization* of one class or two may help?
ws> If the answer is yes, then could you tell me where I
ws> can find informations to send patchs?

ws> TIA,
ws> Wonder Sonic

ws> ___________________________________________________________
ws> Yahoo! Mail : http://fr.mail.yahoo.com

ws> -------------------------------------------------------
ws> This SF.net email is sponsored by: Get the new Palm Tungsten T
ws> handheld. Power & Color in a compact size!
ws> http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?palm0002en
ws> Jboss-development mailing list
ws> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ws> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development

you can help to forum dev if you want. there are things to do.

--
Best regards,
 julien                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]