Hi guys,

Christoph Ebro told me in the jmx forum mailing list that sun has a CLDC
j2me prototype of jmx.
Would that be interesting for other here to port the jboss jmx to j2me? I
cant do this, since I'm to poor in knowledge about that. But I see the need
since then jboss can run on mobile and embedded devices.

So far I know 2 guys wants run jboss on embedded devices.
Lennart and I hear from Holger Baxmann that he work in a releated area.

bye
Stefan