All,

is there currently any more developing going on to implement the JSR-77
statistics provider. I am currently looking at creating a webapp similar to
the BEW console because a lot of "big" companies are looking for something
like that. Especially the statistics. So far I only know of the
BeachCacheMonitorMBean and the BeanLockingMonitor. Is there anything else??
And if so is it reachable through JSR-77 statistics provider or just through
the MBean Server?

Thanks,

--Marcus