Sorry to come in on this late.

> I have commited changes to URLDeploymentScanner that use
> WebDAV to scan
> http: locations, allowing the same config to be booted locally or via
> netboot.

Did you have a look at bug 598335?  We logged this against
the URLDirectoryScanner for netboot deployments.  There is
also a proposed fix which we would like to see incorporated
into your code if it is still applicable.

Thanks,
        Kev

Kevin Conner
This is a personal e-mail. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Orchard Information Systems Ltd.