Hello JBoss-Friends,
I'm to late, I'm every time so much to late. I'm very sorry about that! ;(

I suggest Marcf in Malorca to write a JMX Gui for JBoss. A fucking
commercial job waste really all my time and nerves, so I need a half year to
start with this job. Now I spend my holydays, to make the JBoss community a
small Christmas gift, but I'm again to late. ;(

Anyways.

I want to announce a *very early* (since that should not be a Easter egg)
preview release of my JBoss JMX Gui.
So far it is only a JMX Browser as eclipse plugin, but the first final
version will get Attribute changing and Operation invoking as well.
More, the final version will get a graph to monitor for integer attributes,
a integration in Hans's JBoss-IDE and a small documentation. ;)

I plan to make a jsr 77 gui based on this starting point, so I had contact
Sascha the days before Christmas.

I would be very happy, if someone can find time - to take a short test drive
and give me a feedback about more feature and bugs.

So far the project is in a temporary sf project, it can be grow there or
since the IDE comes home as well, it can join all the other sexy JBoss code
in the JBoss cvs after I release the final version 1.

*Guys: merry Christmas and a happy new year to all friends of JBoss*

http://sourceforge.net/projects/jbossadmingui/

Cheers
Stefan

P.S. All the JMX belong to us?! ;-)