Bill,

Don't worry, I'm not going to blast you for not "eating your own dog food".

> JSP/Servlets/J2EE is better, but PostNuke is a good Content Management System.

This statement, in and of itself, is a rationale for using J2EE instead of PHP ;)
Could you divulge the precise reason(s) for choosing Post-Nuke? (I can think of many
factors that often outweigh technical superiority -- time, money, expedience, IP
issues... was it one of these?)

> We're gonna call it JNuke

sounds interesting...

  - Matt