That works perfectly. I didn't see the Home directory in the tree.

Thanks,

-dain

On Thursday, January 16, 2003, at 11:54 AM, Hunter Hillegas wrote:

JAVA_HOME should be set to:

/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.4.1/Home

or

/System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.3.1/Home

Depending on which JVM you are using...

What is your set to?

From: Dain Sundstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2003 11:28:03 -0600
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [JBoss-dev] Branch_3_0 doesn't build on OSX

Maybe I have something messed up, but Branch_3_0 doesn't build anymore
on my apple. I have an old version of Branch_3_0 that builds fine.
Does anyone have an apple, and can build? What did you setup? Here is
what I get.

bash-2.05a$ which java
/usr/bin/java

bash-2.05a$ ls -l /usr/bin/java
lrwxr-xr-x 1 root wheel 57 Jan 14 14:18 /usr/bin/java ->
/System/Library/Fram
eworks/JavaVM.framework/Commands/java

bash-2.05a$ java -version
java version "1.3.1"
Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition (build
1.3.1-root_1.3.1_020714-
12:46)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 1.3.1_03-69, mixed mode)

bash-2.05a$ ./build.sh
Error: JAVA_HOME is not defined correctly.
We cannot execute java

Thanks for any help.

-dain