Feature Requests item #669701, was opened at 2003-01-17 12:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376688&aid=669701&group_id=22866

Category: Other
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Dear friends,

I am a new account holder. Last few months I am
working on JBoss 3.0 .
I do not know whether you have faced the same
problem that i have faced, JBoss does not have ant
IDE. It is really very much  complecated create a
simple bean.
Without having any IDE I think JBoss is not yet
completed.
Any way I have personally created an IDE for
Winodws development, using that bean creation
will be much easier, though it is not yet completed,
still I would like to make it available for every user
of JBoss,Jakarta ANT and Xdoclet.
Please tell me whome should I talk to of JBoss
organization.

I am available at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards