Hope you don't mind, but I have the [jboss-dev] mail list in copy.

What I think you're saying in all your email is:

1. You're interested in Rules engines and JBoss (jsr94)

2. You want to fuse AOP and a Rules engine.

Both are great ideas.  We're always looking for people with initiative and
new exciting ideas.  How can you join this?  Implement something.  Implement
something that sort of works, and we'll give you CVS access.  We're pretty
free with CVS access as long you have shown some prior initiative.

I think a Rules engine would be an excellent addition to JBoss and I am
looking forward to your contributions.  Let us know.

Best Regards,
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Bill Burke
Chief Architect