Hi!

My message didn't arise any comments on the users list
so I'm posting here.

This is what I have:
 app.ear
   servlet.war
     WEB-INF/lib/servletlibs.war
   ejb.jar
     blablaa/ABCBean.class
   ejb-client.jar
     blalaa/ABCLocal.class
     blalaa/ABCLocalHome.class

If we don't refer to ejb-client.jar from ejb.jar the
servlet finds classes from servletlibs.war, as it should.

However, when I put Class-Path element in the manifest of
ejb.jar like this:
 Class-Path: ejb-client.jar
(and yes, I also specify ejb-client-jar in DD)

...then for some reason the applications in servlet.war
cease to find classes in servletlibs.jar (the interfaces
are found by ejb.jar, as expected).

I doubt this is what is supposed to happen?

I've tested this with JBoss 3.0.7RC1 and 3.2.0RC1.
I'm running on Linux and JDK 1.4.1_01.

Thanks,

    Panu (please CC me, I'm not on the developer list)

--
Panu Hällfors, [EMAIL PROTECTED]|CS Student, Helsinki University of Technology
   http://panu.hallfors.com     |    Chief Software Architect, Viloke Oy