--- Bill Burke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What if you don't have java on the client side?
> What if you're CORBA with
> OTS?  You're making it harder for Non-JBoss/Java
> clients to integrated with
> us.  I think this split should be undone.

How des OTS work?  The corba guys tackled the DTM
problem too right??

> BTW, why the split besides code readability?  Is the
> DTM dependent on this
> at all?  Is the TM even accessed on the client side?

I think so.  In the case were a client is a server the
local TM is accessed to treat the remote TM like a
XAResource.

> Another problem I see is that the TxMethod map is
> required on the client
> side as well.  Makes proxies even more heavy and
> what do you do about a hot
> deploy?

Yes.. but same argument could be made against any
client side interceptor we create.  The proxy on the
client goes stale if a redeploy changes the proxy
config.

> Seems to me this is a bad idea.

I agree it is a complex solution.  But the DTM problem
is complex too.  Any simpler sugestions??

Regards,
Hiram