Bugs item #684080, was opened at 2003-02-10 19:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=684080&group_id=22866

Category: JBoss-IDE
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I installed Eclipse 2.1 M5 today. I then installed JBoss-
IDE 1.0a_06 on top of it. I went to window->preferences
and started going through the Java options pages one by
one. I found that many of the pages would not display.

I uninstalled the plugin, and now the java options pages
work fine.

Comment By: Jochen Vogele (jvogele)
Date: 2003-02-11 09:15

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=709575

I discovered the same (with M5, JBoss-IDE 1.06a), but not
only the preferences are not working properly, furthermore the
java-source view gives me an error. This means that i can't
open any java source code, what is not really usefull in an
IDE. After i uninstalled the plugin it worked again, except for
the code formatter, which doesn't show the preview.