OTS only supports the equivalents of never, supports and mandatory, but this
shouldn't prevent us from having a CORBA client talking to an EJB and the
EJB provides support on a per method basis for Required, RequiresNew, and
NotSupported.  Again, this is where I think Davids design is flawed.  EJBs,
MBeans and later AOP should NOT have to define separate interceptor chains
for the Server for each Transport mechanism.

Bill