I'm working on fixing the exception tests and I have run into a problem with the verifier. I am getting the following warning that is causing the deployment to fail:

Bean : ExceptionTesterEJB
Method : public abstract void ejbExceptionInStore() throws Exception
Section: 7.10.7
Warning: The methods in the local interface must not include java.rmi.RemoteException in their throws clause.

I don't think they wanted to exclude 'throws Exception' from a declaration. This is really a grey area of the spec.

Who is maintaining this code? What do you think?

-dain