Bugs item #691673, was opened at 2003-02-23 09:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=691673&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
JBoss 3.0.6+Tomcat bundle is not working with IBM Java
SDK 1.4 (would not start, throwing error in startup log).

JBoss 3.0.4+Tomcat bundle did not have any such issue
on the same machine. This is true for both Linux and
Windows installations (we tried both). There are number
of posts from different other users on JBoss forum,
too. No answer from JBoss guys, as yet, though.

This is quite a problem as IBM JDK works faster and
better than SUN JDK - from our practical experience, at
least.

Can somebody address this, please?
People reported the same problem with JBoss 3.2 RC2 on
JBoss forum.

Thanks