On Wednesday, March 5, 2003, at 11:56 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

EJB specific:

./org/jboss/security ?
./org/jboss/security/plugins ?
./org/jboss/monitor ?
./org/jboss/monitor/client ?
./org/jboss/verifier/strategy ?
./org/jboss/jmx/adaptor/ejb
./org/jboss/jmx/connector/ejb
./org/jboss/metadata
./org/jboss/proxy/ejb
./org/jboss/proxy/ejb/handle
./org/jboss/cmp/ejb
./org/jboss/cmp/ejb/ejbql
./org/jboss/deployment

If the above stuff is truly EJB specific I think we should put them under the org.jboss.ejb package. If it is not then, we should move them to their respective modules (we will move the cmp stuff). I think we need a clear delineation between EJB specific stuff and general behaviors that can be reused by other distributed object frameworks like AOP.

How does everyone feel about that?

-dain