Bugs item #692817, was opened at 2003-02-25 11:57
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=692817&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
JBoss 3.2.0 RC1
Windows NT 4
Solaris 8
JDK 1.4.1_01

0) In standardjboss.xml set
<locking-policy>
    org.jboss.ejb.plugins.lock.JDBCOptimisticLock
</locking-policy>
1) Define an Entity Bean with an associated Value
Object (Xdoclet)
2) Define a finder method
3) Implement an EJB Session Facade to the Entity Bean
4) In the session facade provide a facade to the finder
that return an array of Value Object
5) Call the session facade repetedly.
6) Some of the call will fails with Exception:
javax.ejb.EJBException: Reentrant method call detected:
YourEntityBean 4592
        at
org.jboss.ejb.plugins.EntityReentranceInterceptor.invoke(EntityReentranceInterceptor.java:82)