thinking about it I think we should really do a J2ME release of jboss
which would map pretty much to the JMX stuff with some of the server
enhancements like lifecycle and UCL and farm etc. We should release it
as a configuration like we are doing the Tomcat only configuration.

any taker for the J2ME ready distribution? time to go and get that
market

marcf