Do you mean that it is not possible to start the same program with different
parameters (i.e. -data workspace_path) under OS X? I'll stay away from Mac until this
is fixed ;-)

Anyway, I've attached .classpath/.project files for Branch_3_2 which have project
names ending with "-3.2". You should be able to import both 3.2 and HEAD into the same
workspace and the two will be pretty much independent. You'll probably need to define
two working sets (one for 3.2 projects and another for HEAD) to make this
configuration usable. Note that there are quite a few compilation errors in 3.2 under
eclipse but this does not prevent me from editing and browsing the sources and
debugging JBoss using eclipse.