I did a clean check out of jboss-3.2 and can't build it on Win2000
with Sun's jdk1.3.1.
I have no idea what's wrong. Whether it's something wrong with my
environment or it is check out incorrectly, though I re-checked out it
again. Any hints are welcome.

The problem is with classpath.
I had to correct local.properties
#xdoclet.xdoclet.root=${project.root}/thirdparty/xdoclet-xdoclet
xdoclet.xdoclet.root=${project.root}/thirdparty/xdoclet/xdoclet
and other paths from vendor-jarname to vendor/jarname as it appears in
checked out dir structure.
I didn't fix all the problems yet. Any hints?

Thank you,
alex