Bugs item #700211, was opened at 2003-03-08 23:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=700211&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: v3.0 Rabbit Hole

Initial Comment:
I downloaded jboss-3.0.6.zip and installed it on
Windows in C:\Program Files.  When trying to start with
run.bat, all wars fail to deploy.  They report a
FileNotFoundException for default-web.xml.  This file
exists, but Jetty has trouble finding it because
somehow it has translated "Program Files" to
"Program%20Files".

JBoss 3.0.6 with tomcat works fine.

I moved JBoss to C:\Java and it worked fine (as there
are no spaces in the path)