Hi,

I'm using jboss-3.2 Branch_3_2 from cvs on Linux with Sun jdk 1.4.1_2 and get an
error while compiling the jmx module. The class
org.jboss.mx.logging.log4j.Log4jAdapterFactory has a public member 'dummy' of
type TracePriority. This class is gone after calling the clean target. When I
change the member field to 'XPriority dummy = XPriority.TRACE' it compiles and
the resulting server works. This happens with a clean checkout too.

Do I have a bug in my cvs checkout? And if not, is it the right bugfix or will I
get trouble at other places in the server?

Thanks,

Bernd
--
Dipl.-Inform. Bernd Koecke