Von: Stephen Coy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Gesendet: Montag, 24. März 2003 11:28
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: Re: AW: [JBoss-dev] jboss.net xdoclet subtask

Sorry about that.

I sent the message twice, because the first attempt did not show up. If
you look at the date of the second one, you will see that it was sent
about 8 hours before the first one. It eventually arrived about 28
hours after I sent it.

I have no idea what it was doing in the meantime.

So, I did see your response - to the second message that arrived first
:-)

Steve Coy