Dear Sir/Madam, =20
 =20
Dlq.Net - US$ 595=20
 =20
Dlq.Net is now available from us for IMMEDIATE transfer. =20
 =20
The domain name market is extremely solid at the moment and similar doma=
ins are currently selling on domain auction sites and by domain name bro=
kers, in some cases for many thousands of US dollars. =20
 =20
Please note that transfers take just 5-15 minutes and are extremely stra=
ightforward. Absolutely NO technical knowledge is required. =20
 =20
We use two methods of payment. You may pay via Escrow.com or PayPal. Pay=
ment to us is instant and transfers can be completed in minutes. We pay =
all fees connected with the transfer process. =20
 =20
If you would like to use Dlq.Net for your online business, please contac=
t us at your earliest convenience. Please don't hesitate to contact us s=
hould you require any further  assistance. =20
 =20
We thank you for your attention and sincerely apologise if this e-mail h=
as not been of interest to you. =20
 =20
Yours Sincerely, =20
 =20
Jaime=20
=20
NG Marketing =20
 =20
 =20
Please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line to be removed from our da=
tabase. =20