--- Chris Kimpton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Does anyone get problems compiling HEAD on Linux -
>
> > Caused by: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
>
> Within the doclet stuff...

This seems to be my problem - since I can compile it manually outside
of my scripts... but all they do is one shell script calls another
script which calls build.sh...  Is there some default "sh" memory
limits that are limiting things?

I will look at getting a windows version running and probably
re-writing my scripts since they are getting out of hand...

But basically - the regular compiles are currently stopped!

Chris

=====