Feature Requests item #710621, was opened at 2003-03-27 12:38
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376688&aid=710621&group_id=22866
Category: None
Group: None
Status: Open
Resolution: None
Priority: 5
Submitted By: Igor A. Karpov (ikar)
Assigned to: Nobody/Anonymous (nobody)
Summary: URLDirectoryScanner does not respect dependencies?
Initial Comment:
I was trying to use JBoss.NET from 3.2RC4 and write
some web service, and faced the following:
I dropped the following components into deploy/ of the
new configuration, and it worked right away:
jbossweb.sar
jmx-console.war
jboss-net.sar
URLDeploymentScanner works fine.
Then I tried (for some reason) to switch to
URLDirectoryScanner and specified the following:
<url name="./deploy/jbossweb.sar/" />
<url name="./deploy/jmx-console.war/" />
<dir name="./deploy/jboss-net.sar/" />
"dir" suggests that jboss-net should be scanned for
nested deployments.
However, in this case the nested .wsr archive doesn't
get deployed - it says "no deployer found..."
the same thing happens if just <dir name="./deploy/"/>
is specified, which in my understanding is the same
thing as just using URLDeploymentScanner
----------------------------------------------------------------------
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376688&aid=710621&group_id=22866
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by:
The Definitive IT and Networking Event. Be There!
NetWorld+Interop Las Vegas 2003 -- Register today!
http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?keyn0001en
_______________________________________________
Jboss-development mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development