I cant access the site!! been trying for sometime now!! http 500!

-----Original Message-----
From: Luke Taylor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, March 28, 2003 3:46 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] Regarding JBoss site

Juha-P Lindfors wrote:
> It's not the new look that is bad (the red bar and the menu) its all
> the other stuff that blinks worse than your average porn site. An
> eyesore. Too much stuff that just bounces around.

You a regular "average porn site" browser, Juha?

I agree though, there's too much flashing stuff, and I don't see why the

main logo uses flash - I always have it killed off in Mozilla and all I
get is an empty box. Why not just have a plain image?

Luke.

--
  Luke Taylor.                      Monkey Machine Ltd.
  PGP Key ID: 0x57E9523C            http://www.monkeymachine.ltd.uk