Too many writes, to many Optimistic exceptions.  TRANSACTION_SERIALIZABLE
usually is considered a performance bottleneck in the same way that our
QueuedPessismistic Entity bean lock can be a bottleneck as well.  I would
like to try out ECPERF with Mckoi to see what kind of performance boost we
could get.

Bill