yes that's a good idea and I was thinking about it. Dain could
you send me details and contact infos ?

A generic compiling service in jboss could be very usefull.
That + AOP could make wonders.

julien

mf> julien,

mf> why don't you try to bring some of these guys in to do the compiler for
mf> NUKES?  JSP like writing for advanced programmatic modules?

mf> marcf

mf> The Definitive IT and Networking Event. Be There!
mf> NetWorld+Interop Las Vegas 2003 -- Register today!
mf> http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?keyn0001en
mf> Jboss-development mailing list
mf> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
mf> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/jboss-development