I'm just running 'all', and am not connecting to anything.

-dain

On Thursday, April 3, 2003, at 01:12 AM, Stephen Coy wrote:

As in just running the "all" config, or are you actually clustering with something else?

Running "all" certainly works in 3.2 - I've not tried HEAD in a while.

In fact, I've run "all" on a Mac and linux box together without problems using JDK 1.4.1.

Steve Coy