All IIOP tests fail in the 4.0 branch. Does anybody know why?
I thought there were no IIOP changes in head since it was branched
off 3.x.

There are some IIOP fixes in 3.2 that need to be merged into head.
Following the usual "test before, test after" procedure, I run
the tests before doing it, only to find out that IIOP was already
broken. :-(

Cheers,

Francisco