> 1) POJO pojo = new POJO();
>    pojo = (POJO)Versioned.makeVersioned(pojo);

That is really pretty tho :)  You need to define the pojo as aspectable
(advisable).

> or
>
> 2) Define a constructor-pointcut on the POJO class (I will
> implement this
> today.)

nice,

marcf

> Agreed.  A remote proxy must figure out at marshall time how
> it can comunicate back to the server.

but, but but...

so we are in the AOP remote and we are about to return an object to the
remote caller.  Can the response do

return AOPRemote.makeRemote(object); ?

So that even the proxy is constructed as needed (meaning when you return?)

marcf