Bugs item #757311, was opened at 2003-06-19 15:30
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by jules_gosnell
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=757311&group_id=22866

Category: JBossWeb
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
JBoss 3.2.1 and 3.2.2RC1.
I have an EAR with one EJB-JAR and one WAR inside.
After I redeploy WAR separately by invoking
MainDeployer.redeploy(new URL("...
/server/blah/deploy/App.ear/webapp.war")) JSP compiler
ceases to see classes in EJB-JAR with
NoClassDefFoundErrors. Classes in WEB-INF/classes and
WEB-INF/lib/*.jar can be found however.
Is there another, correct way to restart WAR inside EAR?