Hi Frank,

can you give some more detailed informations about your 'much better' experiences with Jetty ? Would be interesting !

Regards
Ulf

Frank Morton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gesendet von: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

27.06.2003 03:05
Bitte antworten an jboss-development

        An:        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Kopie:
        Thema:        Re: [JBoss-dev] Re: default web server

We will continue to use Jetty no matter. Our experience has been much
better with
Jetty than Tomcat.