Hello!

> I am trying to deploy a simple MBean onto JBoss and I keep getting the
> following error:
> (java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: com.fts.timertasks.TsTestMBean
> .<init>()))

>      <mbean
>           code="com.fts.timertasks.TsTestMBean"
>           name="jboss:type=Service,Name=TestMBean" >
>      </mbean>

You try to instantiate the interface "com.fts.timertasks.TsTestMBean".
Obviously this cannot work. The error message is a little bit irritating. But
an interface has no <init>-method ;-).

What you want to do is to instantiate an object of "com.fts.timertasks.TsTest"
and register this as an MBean.

So use this:
<mbean code="com.fts.timertasks.TsTest"
name="jboss:type=Service,Name=TestMBean" >
</mbean>

CU
Thomas