Bugs item #767905, was opened at 2003-07-08 10:00
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=767905&group_id=22866

Category: Clustering
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
We are seeing sporadic workings of the
clustering/farming redeployment. If we drop a jar in
the /farm of one node, it properly gets copied and
deployed to other nodes in the same partition. If we
drop a new version of the same .jar, it appears that
other nodes get some sort of message, but the .jar is
not actually copied and redeployed on the other nodes.

If we delete a .jar out of the /farm dir of one node, it
seems to properly undeploy and delete it out of other
nodes as well.

Not sure if this last item is a separate bug, but if you
bring on a new node, nothing in the /farm dir of any
other node seems to get farmed to the newly online
node. That is to say, an "empty" node, one without
the .jar in its /farm dir, seems to not get the .jar at all
until you delete then drop the .jar in a farm dir again.

I do not know if the above occurs if you reboot a node
with the jar in the farm or not.