Bugs item #792240, was opened at 2003-08-21 02:27
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by loubyansky
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=792240&group_id=22866

Category: JBossCMP
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
When deploying an ejbQL query that has a
java.util.Collection return type and a BigDecimal
parameter, we get a ParseException. If we change the
return type to a Local interface it works fine, if we
change the parameter to another java type like Integer,
it works fine. Must be a bug.

Thanks

Here is the ejbQl as defined in jbosscmp-jdbc.xml:

"
<query>
   <query-method>
       <method-name>
       <method-params>
             <method-param>java.math.BigDecimal
       </method-params>
       </method-name>
   </query-method>
   <jboss-ql><![CDATA[select object(o) from Invoice as
o where o.amountCMP > ?1]]>
   </jboss-ql>
</query>

"