The compatibility stuff has been updated in two areas:

* First of all, it is now more object-oriented in design - separated stuff and put in respective methods etc.

* Second, it now supports jar file arguments.

What does this mean?

Well, in addition to passing fully-qualified class names as arguments to make or check compatibility for, you can now (for ease of use and non-cluttered config files) pass jar file names (with full path) and each class file in the jar will also be made/checked.

Note that the local.properties example file is not yet updated with a working config example, but I am going to wait with changes to this until HEAD is in okay state (Bill - let me know when). The example conf will consist of all jar files located in client/ for now, please contact me about what else we need in there.

Oh, and it _does_ generate a lot of output on the ant task, it needs to if it is to be any helpful.

Next generation compatibility or perhaps next _level_ of compatibility will be my extensions that actually check for presence of required method signatures.

:)
Thomas

Thomas Roka-Aardal; +47 97566202; +47 22331515; fax +47 22336024
Biskop Gunnerusgt. 2; Boks 805 Sentrum, 0104 Oslo;
www.conduct.no; [EMAIL PROTECTED]