Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: JMX in JBOSS 3.2

Any update?

Thanks
Dhaval
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 7:49 AM
Subject: JMX in JBOSS 3.2

Hi,

I understand that you are porting JMX to JBOSS 3.2.

I am new to JMX, though accomplished in JAVA. I would like to help out in porting JMX to JBOSS 3.2 if that is required. Further, I am reading up on JMX 1.2 Security and would like to help out in implementing that part.

Please let me know if I can help out in the above mentioned areas.

Thanks
Dhaval