Scott M Stark wrote:
I'm putting together a 3.2.3RC1 release to pickup some recent bug fixes. I'm
working on a fix for [ 832561 ] NoSuchMethodException when HAJNDI joins cluster
that I want to include. If there are any other must have fixes let me know.

This will include Tomcat 4.1.29, with a few fixes and tweaks.

Starting with 3.2.3 RCs, how about releasing a Tomcat 5.0.x based binary ? I've seen a significant amount of requests for this.

The SAR is generated in tomcat/output/deploy when building. There's a gotcha though: the servlet API JAR in the lib folder of JBoss must be replaced with the new servlet & JSP JARs.

Known issue: Only the Tomcat 5.0 session clustering is supported in this release (and the JARs for that feature are not included, but the regular ones from Tomcat standalone may be used).

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat