you would have to translate schema to relaxNG first, and relaxNG does
validation only. maybe there is a binding tool.

from my experience with schema, XML W3C schema are a big mess,they are
ambigous, there is not a formal model underlysing etc.. and relax is cool.
But schema are widely accepted (microsost push) and recognized by the
industry and J2EE gives all its schema in w3c schema.