We have Hibernate support both development and production if you want it. We just haven't put up the marketing material, if that's what you mean.

Gavin is working on a SAR and a Deployer for Hibernate. If you're interested in helping him with it talk to him. I have him in copy. He's already done some work on this I believe.

Bill

Stefan Arentz wrote:

Is the JBoss group going to add 'official' support for Hibernate to JBoss? I mean to bundle it in a .sar, integrate Hibernate Session management into the EJB container? All the stuff that is badly documented right now :-)

S.

-- ================ Bill Burke Chief Architect JBoss Group LLC. ================