xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jeff
Haynie
Sent: Saturday, January 03, 2004 7:45 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Tom Elrod
Subject: Re: [JBoss-dev] JMX 1.2, remoting, and jmx-remoting commited to
3.2 branch

Tom/Scott,

The modules remoting and jmx-remoting weren't integrated into the main
build and weren't being built into the main distribution. I fixed this
and also setup the default detector/connectors to be automatically
deployed as part of the default jboss-service.xml.

I've committed this fix to the branch.

Jeff