Hi,

I saw some updates here to the web clustering code from Thomas:

  User: tpeuss
  Date: 04/01/04 03:54:01

Modified: src/main/org/jboss/web/tomcat/session Tag: Branch_3_2
ClusterManager.java ClusteredSession.java
Log:
Change for bug #863113.
This patch adds a new configuration option (UseLocalCache) to the clustering code.
Setting this option to false forces the clustering code to look into the distributed
store on every access and to replicate the session on every access. This is useful in a
non-sticky session environment but costs performance. By default this option is true.

IMO, the TC 5 code which I ported should be kept in sync (it's in src/main/org/jboss/web/tomcat/tc5/session). Also, would it be possible to test it so that the TC 5 integration has the same features as TC 4.1 ? I don't quite have the right setup myself.

Would it be possible to switch to TC 5 for JB 3.2.4 (assuming there's someone to test and bugfix the clustering code) ? I did add the JSR 77 stats, so the web console works and has the same stats as with TC 4.1 now.

BTW, what about the classloading failure I posted two days ago ? I did find a workaround for it but it's not very clean.

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rémy Maucherat