Bugs item #872946, was opened at 2004-01-08 10:41
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=872946&group_id=22866

Category: JBossServer
Group: v3.2

Initial Comment:
I have problems to redeploy my Application.

Deployment consists of an EAR containing
an EJB Archive (one Stateful EJB) and some Resource
Archives defined in the application.xml.
Further the EAR contains some Java archives containing
3rd party and global library classes linked to the EJB and
RAR Archives by the manifest.

The problem is, that the Server deploys the Application
absolutely fine when starting, but when I try to redeploy
it by copy to the deploy directory (also when nothing
has changed) the EJBVerifier means, that some methods
defined in the EJB's remote interface doesn't have an
matching method in the EJB's implementation class.

Question:

The Stateful EJB's implemtation class is inherited from an
Abstract implementation of the functionality and only
implements one of the EJB's remote methods defined -
the others are used from the Abstract impl.
--- EJBVerification detects errors in all remote methods

Is the Abstract class the problem or maybe the fact,
that the abstract EJB impl is not in the same Archive as
the Archive defined in the application.xml for the EJB
(only included by manifest to the EJB archive)?

Additional Note:
The same implementation has no problems with BEA
Weblogic.

Seem's for me, thats look like a BUG.