Bugs item #870874, was opened at 2004-01-05 13:37
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by cooperfbi
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=376685&aid=870874&group_id=22866

Category: Nukes
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Our current website,
Mozilla 1.5

Posting the following content results in poor HTML page
layout:

[quote]somethign something[/quote]
[/quote]

Example here: