Personally I'd like to see us use something open source rather than a
product by a company whose high level employees some times go out and
"debunk open source"

However, I've not a strong opinion on that.

Do note that it will affect our sourceforge statistics.  Task manager and
bug tracker figure rather highly in the "most active project" not that that
should be a big deal but it does help spur interest for any of the folks who
had their fingers in their ears and know not the JBoss.  Yeah, pretty weak
reason I our case.

-Andy