Title: Re: [JBoss-dev] What are you doing that is cool on JBoss?
So you’re writing this?  What is cool about it?  What new and different thing does it do with JBoss?  Any interceptors, invokers or custom MBeans?  I’m looking for more of a technical description of what kinds of new and cool technology people are writing on top of JBoss.  How does the specific architecture of JBoss make your app possible/better over other appservers/technologies?

-Andy

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:28:32 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [JBoss-dev] What are you doing that is cool on JBoss?

Our RTI (Real-Time Integration services) product offering is a J2EE based application enabling "real-time" (SOAP over HTTP and JMS, regular JMS, EJB) access to our Data Integration platform.

We support multiple application servers, but we bundle JBoss out of the box.

Multiple of our customers are already using this infrastructure with Jboss for different purposes: authoritative customer database, on-demand data cleansing service, data transformation/standardization/matching service, ...

See http://www.ascential.com/products/aeip_realtime.html for more details.

Thomas